5000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 24VDC to 120VAC
5000W continuous 10000W peak true pure sine wave solar power inverter, as good as grid power, power backup for home power supply.
Transfer 24VDC to 120VAC, 60Hz frequency, dual US outlets. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan. Earth connection for both PCB board and output. Digital LED display.
High quality true copper inductance, filter the wave form, ensure the true pure sine wave AC output, safeguard your equipment. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity.
The PCB thickness is 2.00mm, allow the stronger current floating on the circuit, increase the load capacity. High frequency transformer to transfer DC to AC, ensure the stable and full AC output
Free standard battery cables and spare fuse for replacement.
Size: 21.65 x 9.45 x 3.74 cm
Weight: 11.7 kilograms
DC input: 24V
DC input range: 21V-30V
No Load Current Draw: 3A
AC output: 120V
Socket:15a USA type Low Voltage Alarm:19.5V-21.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down: 18.5V-20.5V
Over Load: shut off, recover manually
Over Voltage Shut Down:30.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically, Over voltage protection
Cooling Ways: Cooling Fan will run when the temperature is over 50 degree
1. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the fuse are just spare parts.
2. Please do not connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
3. Please do not overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter.
4. Please turn off the load first then turn off the inverter. And as there is a soft start function, please turn on the inverter first then turn on your loads, or the output may not stable at the first seconds.
5. For a red light flashing, it is a kind reminder to note you the input voltage is a bit high, you can regardless of it. If the input is too high, the inverter will shut down automaticly.
6. The output voltage can be adjusted in a little range.
Tel: + 86-18665474518
Add: RM 32, 11/F, Lee Ka Industrial Building, 8 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, KL, Hong Kong